Main responsibilities are:
- To ensure operational management (budgetary responsibility, operational planning, monitoring, progress report) of output component C “Qualification of educational and managerial staff” and D “Participation of the private sector in TVET”
- To provide technical, advisory and organizational consulting on the qualification of managerial and training staff, design of customer-oriented technical and vocational training and cooperation with the industry.
- To strengthen the institutional and human capacities of the Department of Technical and Vocational Education and Training and other responsible stakeholders
- To participate in the design, steering, coordination and implementation of Human Capacity Development measures.
- To plan and steer operations and support of local and international short-term experts.
Faton over the years gained knowledge and experience in developing and conducting corporate, business and training for a variety of industries, including employee training, skills and knowledge development, business planning , analyses, market research, strategic planning, In-company training, linking education with the industry, labour markets and trends, government and vocational institutions. Faton is highly conscientious in follow through, planning and organization of new ideas/products and readily accepts new challenges.
Faton demonstrates exceptional communication skills with extensive public speaking/ presentation experience. His well-developed capacity to build trusting relationships, enthuse, motivate and encourage collaboration from stakeholders, staff and management, has proven him to be a valuable asset to multiple projects. Faton undoubtedly leads by example, and is able to successfully motivate and facilitate effective training programs.
Faton is skilled in bringing learning programs to life, developing session plans and conducting and providing training to staff with varying levels of needs including front line leaders. Faton’s presentation style is energetic, anecdotal and learner-focused, with a view not only to help others improve their knowledge levels, but also to enhance their willingness and ability to apply what they’ve learned in a practical setting.
Faton excels in client liaison, design, development and delivery of learning interventions, as well as facilitating the learning of others.