Did you know: better listeners are more likable, more successful, and research says they have better relationships too? This means that listening effectively during the sales ceremony is an essential skill. Because the more likable you are and the better relationships you can build with your prospects, the more likely you are to reach your sales goals.
Listening effectively will also help you develop mutual trust, make fewer mistakes and even enhance your product and customer knowledge.
Sounds good, right?
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
• Understand the benefits of becoming an effective listener
• Identify effective sales listening skills and techniques
• Use your listening skills in your everyday sales conversations
• Understand what makes a great conversation and when to use humor
• Be yourself, genuine & build relationships
• Understand social contracts and connecting with people
• Follow tips for better active listening
Why take this course?
This course is ideal for those who are in sales and want to improve their communication skills. See, listening effectively is an essential part of communication. Particularly when you’re meant to be listening to your customers, so that you better understand their problems. When you know what their problems are, you can start figuring out the best way to solve them.
This course covers how to become an effective ‘active’ listener and will help your sales team connect and build relationships with their customers. It also gives tips and techniques they can use to improve their whole sales pitch.
15 mins | SCORM | Workbook