- Specially designed programmes to monitor and evaluate the performance of education programs.
- Managing the distribution and allocation of educational resources.
- Offering education management solutions.
- Managing quality processes
- Achieving quality policies and objectives
- Engaging staff in all aspects of development
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is used to assess the performance of projects, institutions and programs set up by governments, international organizations and NGOs. Its goal is to improve current and future management of outputs, outcomes and impact and we are directly involved in the development of monitoring and evaluation tools.
Analyzing the best quality management system that assures quality throughout the input, process and output sequence, while providing feedback for continuous improvement to meet the changing needs of educational TVET systems.