The Training and development Department is committed to create, administer, and deliver training programs for businesses and organizations:
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews and observations
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
- Review training materials from a variety of sources and choose appropriate materials
- Deliver training using a variety of instructional techniques and medias
- Evaluation of training programs
- Administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling programmes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrolment
Assess and develop a process through which individuals, organizations and societies obtain, develop, and maintain the capabilities (skills, knowledge, tools, equipment, and other resources) needed to do their jobs competently.
Developing a plan guaranteeing that business maximizes its potential activities and production output under all circumstances and analyzing steps for the management of this process.
Assist in providing a logical shift in focus, content and response as part of the progressive pattern of teacher education development, and adaptation to the changing requirements in education and the labour market in order for teachers to adapt to vocational based training.
An entirely new package of educational content, training strategy, new set of skills and new methodologies for delivery are among the greatest shifts in paradigm in teacher education and an area we are involved in developing.